PODCAST EPISODE WILL BE AVAILABLE 11/2/21
Find out what season of entrepreneurship you are in by taking the Seasons of Entrepreneurship QUIZ!
Grab your notebook because this is going to be JUICY!
I love starting things off with a definition so I want to define what purposeful means.
Visionary: a person with original ideas about what the future will or could be like
As a Visionary CEO you are in a season consistency, clarity, and pivot.
You’re probably feeling so many different emotions in this season:
- “Stuck” or in a “slump”
- Exhausted and struggling with imposter syndrome because you’ve been doing “all the things” and not seeing the income you thought
- Unsupported in your personal life which means you can’t give as much time to my business
- Anxious about where the next client is coming from or if you can fill your programs/offers
- Afraid to invest since you’re not really aren’t making any money
- Spoiler – you need a program with flexibility and more customized support (like the BecomingCEO Society)
- Desire to do your business full time and quit your job once the biz income becomes more consistent
- Hitting your money goals doesn’t feel as exciting as it used to because you have to do SO much to sign each client
- Inconsistent and yo-yo income
- Unsure what your ideal client wants – you thought they wanted one thing but then they don’t buy
- Launching offers to crickets or
- No solid launch strategy and unsure of what your launch style is
- You have lots of products and don’t know where to focus or what to sell
- Need help identifying what their signature offer is and how they can help others
- Not profitable and offers aren’t priced in a way for me to work smarter and not harder
- Price is too low so they have to do twice as much work
- Struggling to figure out what differentiates me from others that do similar things
- Have an audience filled with the “amen crew” and peanut gallery of people who consume content and say nice things but don’t buy
Let’s talk about where you wanna be:
- Consistent $5K+ months
- Confident in your authority
- To have a solid launch
- Five figure launch in sales
- Confident in your marketing and sales strategy
- Have clarity in what you do and who you serve
- Be able to not work as many hours (decrease by 15-25% in workload)
- Quit your job
Next steps for you:
- Choose 3 mentors and stick to implementing one strategy at a time
- This is the perfect time for you to join the BecomingCEO Society
- Pause and allow yourself to reflect and regain your balance
- Collect and honor your thoughts and feelings
- Be open to shifts and pivoting
- Recognize what serves you and what doesn’t
- Find reasons to celebrate
- Be open to money coming to you in different/unexpected ways
- In this season you either need to rebuild your audience or shift your message into something that no one has seen to shake up your current audience and get them back engaged and seeing you as a leader
- Shifting your message may be the #1 thing to push people from passive follower to actively engaged
- Write out your unique method and framework and teach this
- Identify your ideal client (again) – be specific AF: what color does she paint her nails
- Get clear on your lead generation, marketing, and sales strategy
- Recognize what YOUR way is – what has gotten you success in the past?
- Invest in skills that are relevant to what you want for your biz (ie. Marketing classes if they are in marketing, NLP, coaching certs, etc)
- Invest in therapy and mindset coaching
- Assess your finances and what you need to save in order to quit you day job
Visionary CEO Win
One of my Visionary CEOs has been in business for a year and has been in the society for about as long. In the last six months she has completely revamped her offers and now she is signing higher ticket clients all because we got clear on her ideal client but more importantly she freed herself from feeling like she had to offer 1:1 done for services. That ain’t for everyone. Some of us do better with VIP days or as consultants. This is why I’m passionate about helping you figure out what offers and pricing structure best supports the overall vision you have for your business while also providing insane value and transformation for your ideal clients.
I want to invite you to join me in a lifetime of commitment to growing alongside you in your business. I know exactly where you are and where you want to be and I’m committed to empowering you to step into your role as a CEO and create a business that supports the life you want.
The BecomingCEO Society is my Lifetime Group Coaching Experience that I would be honored to have you inside of. Inside you’ll have access to monthly trainings, bi-weekly group coaching, and so many bonuses in terms of content that will help you grow.
But honestly the Society is more than this. It is a community of powerful women who are determined to create businesses that don’t feel like a struggle. It’s where you can get support mentally, spiritually, and with your business. The Society is where you find your community.
Join the BecomingCEO Society!
I want to let you know that the BecomingCEO Society is officially open for new members! The Society is a Lifetime Group Coaching Experience. Inside you will find a strong community of women that you will feel fully supported in. In this space you will always have a coach cheering you on and helping you through the ups and downs of becoming a CEO. There are a ton of courses, workshops, modules, trainings, and materials for you to learn the things your need to support you in business. You will find your sisterhood here. Apply here: www.mrskayh.com/bceosociety to grab your spot!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
In this episode we are talking about the Visionary CEO. As a Visionary CEO you are in a season of consistency, clarity, and pivot. Listen close as I dive into:
- What you’re experiencing and feeling in this season
- Where you want to be and what goals to set in this season
- My advice and tangible next steps for you in this season
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
MORE ABOUT THE BECOMINGCEO PODCAST:
Podcast for Female Entrepreneurs and Christian Entrepreneurs to help you improve your marketing and social media strategy so you can make more money.
Every week your host Kay Hillman is going to share tips and tricks about social media marketing, mindset, and sales strategy. You’ll learn how to start, grow, and scale a service based or coaching business – God’s way.
From how to create a solid foundation for starting your business to how to strategically plan the next 6-months of marketing for your business – we will cover all things marketing, attracting more clients, converting sales, and more.
Sis,it’s time for you to up-level your mindset, marketing, and sales.
In this space we show up as our authentic selves – that means embrace being part of a community where we are low-key ratchet and high key saved – OKAY!!!