Welp… September was pretty tragic. I got quite a bit done but a lot of other stuff… nah fam.
So I am just going to run through the check list and explain when I feel like it! All the goals I achieved will be in bold!
- $2500 total in my business(es)
- I dominated my money goals this month! I even had a $1K week (read about it here)
- Be “off” on one weekend night
- Wake Up at 7am (Monday-Friday)
- Chileeee idk why this is even a goal lol
- Exercise 2x/week
- Smh tragic
- 3 Blog posts/week on Mrs.KayH Lifestyle of a Creative
- Bruhhhhh! I blogged 5 times/week like a BOSS! Read about it here!
- Book 4 Portrait Clients (book your session here)
- Host an event for She’s a Creative
- I sorta forgot and was mostly too busy to do this but I have something planned for October!
- Add 2 social media management or coaching clients with The Social Savvy Co
- I added one!
- Plan a Fall Themed Photoshoot
- Take Pictures Every Single Day
- Definitely didn’t happen but I got new equipment and learned more!
- Have 2K Listens on Podcast
- We are up to 2500 now!
- Have 15 Podcast Reviews
- So close!! Go leave a review! (leave a review here)
- Attend 4 networking/events
- I only attended one because I got tired and burned out from daily blogging
- Go on a mini vacation
- I didn’t do this because I really focused on my work! I did make sure to be off almost every night by 8 which is a big WIN!
- Share my mental health journey more
September definitely didn’t go as planned but it’s all good because I rested more and honored myself more. Now I’m catching up because I am a bit behind but I am getting back to bulk creation to make my life easier!
How did September treat you?