Click here to: Listen to the Podcast on Your Favorite Platform
We all know what our 30 day, 90 day, 6 month, and 1 year goals are but rarely do we think about 3, 5, and 10 year goals. Furthermore, will the strategies and systems that we currently have in place allow us to reach these goals and consistently make money long term. How is our strategy affected by our goals.
In this episode we discuss: The importance of long term goals on your overall strategy.
Importance of Customer Journey
When you understand your ideal client and know what they need in different seasons of their journey you can create strategic offers and marketing strategies to consistently make sales that support your long term objective
The two things you need to do:
- Intimately know your ideal client (what stage in life and business are they in? What are their mental obstacles? Create a profile so you can spot them in a crowd).
- Map out the journey they go on with you (do it for a client you know – interview them – and then add to it – how’d they find you and where, why did they seek you out? Etc)
From here you can map out a marketing strategy that isn’t just based on content pillars but moving people through the phases and stages to working with you.
Your long term goals greatly affect the direction of your strategy. Without longterm goals you can hurt your business more than you can help it and we talk all about this inside the episode!
Tune into the episode to get all the nitty gritty details!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- 3,5,& 10 Year goals
- The importance of long term goals on your overall strategy
- 2 areas to focus on when it comes to long term goals and determining a strategy
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Aligned Life CEO Mastermind is a 6-month mastermind to support you in creating systems and strategies to streamline your business, accelerate your growth, and intentionally reach your next level business goals (from your first six figures or multiple six figures) – all in alignment with your lifestyle.
- Check out my last episode on Creating a Sustainable Business – Live Replay.
- Follow me on Instagram: @mrskayhillman
- Follow the podcast on Instagram: @becomingceo
MORE ABOUT THE BECOMINGCEO PODCAST:
Podcast for Female Entrepreneurs and Christian Entrepreneurs to help you improve your marketing and social media strategy so you can make more money.
Every week your host Kay Hillman is going to share tips and tricks about social media marketing, mindset, and sales strategy. You’ll learn how to start, grow, and scale a service based or coaching business – God’s way.
From how to create a solid foundation for starting your business to how to strategically plan the next 6-months of marketing for your business – we will cover all things marketing, attracting more clients, converting sales, and more.
Sis,it’s time for you to up-level your mindset, marketing, and sales.
In this space we show up as our authentic selves – that means embrace being part of a community where we are low-key ratchet and high key saved – OKAY!!!