With people like Gary Vee and other top social media marketers saying that you need to put out content DAILY in order to grow your business online, it can be overwhelming to sit down and actually create the content. This is why it’s important to learn how to repurpose content with ease so you can have all the content you need to grow without spending hours stressing yourself out!
Repurposing content is finding a new way to recycle old content.
The truth is that when you create a good piece of content (or have a strong message to share) – you need to drill it into your ideal client’s head a ton of times!
You’d be surprised the number of times I have to answer the same questions over and over again.
Repurposing content allows you to share a core message multiple times without having to do the work all over again
- Allows you to reach a different audience and cross promote
- Is the best use of your energy because when you make a bomb piece of content it should be seen as much as possible
- It also frees up your time because you don’t have to spend as much time creating content
- It allows you to test out different creatives and ways to deliver content to your ICA
When it comes to repurposing content you want to do it with a strong piece of content. I call this pilar content or evergreen content. This type of content will be relevant no matter what. Don’t just keep re-sharing random stuff with no purpose.
For example – If you do a video with 5 tips, you can repurpose that piece of content by creating tiny clips of the video where you drop one tip in each video (this would be great for IG Reels and TikTok videos).
You can also repurpose content that needs to be updated.
Perhaps you do a gift guide and each year you update it with the latest gifts for entrepreneurs. Thats a great piece of content to repurpose.
Here are a few ways you can repurpose content:
- Turn blog posts into guides or ebooks
- Turn blog posts or social media posts into emails
- IGTV (or any video content) into a blog post
- Transcribe videos or podcasts into blog posts
- Blog posts into social media tips (quotes, reels, lives, etc)
Be creative. Think of how you can turn one piece of content into multiple pieces of content and then sprinkle that ish everywhere.
Comment below and let me know some of your favorite ways to repurpose content!
Follow Kay: www.instagram.com/mrskayhillman
Follow the Podcast: www.instagram.com/becomingceopodcast
(FREE) Freestyle Trap Beat Instrumental | Free Rap Beat Instrumental 2019 “Flame” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y07XAioBWTs&list=RDo9_5zcORdDY&index=8