August is a busy month for me and I decided that I wanted to hold myself accountable so, I am posting my August 2018 Creative Lifestyle Goals on the World Wide Web.
I want you to share your goals with me in the comments below as well! I may make a practice of sharing my goals monthly! I’ll be sure to post my results at the end of the month.
A quick note, this is a combination of my business, financial, and personal goals. I am a creative so I do a million and one things. Bear with me.
August Creative Lifestyle Goals:
- $2000 total in my business(es)
- Post on Social Media Consistently
- Maintain a (+) day 25/31 days
- Be “off” on Sunday’s
- Wake Up at 7am (Monday-Friday)
- Exercise 1x/week (I know, pitiful lol)
- 2 Blog posts/week on Mrs.KayH Lifestyle of a Creative
- Get a Brand Partnership
- Book 4 Portrait Clients
- Host a Power Session for She’s a Creative
- Add 3 social media management or coaching clients with The Social Savvy Co
- Plan a Fall Themed Photoshoot
- Take Pictures Every Single Day
- Have 1K Listens on Podcast
- Have 15 Podcast Reviews
It seems like a lot and it is a lot but I have a plan for each of these goals. Maybe I’ll do a blog post on creating an action plan for you goals. Let me know if you want to see that! In the meantime, write your goals below so I can root for you!
2 thoughts on “August 2018 Creative Lifestyle Goals”
I definitely want to see the action plan.
Writing a blog of your goals shows clear accountability.
Best of luck.
Thanks so much!!
I’ll definitely do the action plan soon!