Today we are finishing our conversation about why no one is buying your services.
Why is no one buying your services? There are so many reasons why someone is not buying your services and some are obvious reasons but some are not so obvious today I want to share my last 4 reasons why no one is buying your services:
1. People don’t know you exist.
- Be more visible in your own audience AND in other people’s audience.
- Get featured on other’s blogs. Do podcast interviews. Get in front of your audience.
- People can’t buy from you if they don’t know you are there.
2. Your product or service may be confusing.
- Confused people don’t buy! They need to clearly understand what is in it for them and how you or your product/service will bring ease into their life.
- People want to know the ROI for them in what you are offering.
3. Lack of proof
- Do you have reviews or testimonials about your product or service?
- Potential clients want to see your track record of success.
- Share testimonials of results.
4. Your content sucks. Your brand looks unprofessional.
- It is important for you to hire a photographer for brand photos.
- Check your copy. Make sure that it is resonating with your audience and if it isn’t then re-write it.
- Be sure that you aren’t falling into the “mean girl vibe”. You want to nourish your audience. If you feel like you’re falling into the mean girl vibe, re-write your content.
Tune in to hear the full explanation of all of these reasons and tips on each one!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- The last 4 reasons why no one is buying your services
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Follow me on Instagram: @mrskayhillman
- If you haven’t listened to part 1 and part 2 of this series on why no one is buying your services, be sure to check those out!
MORE ABOUT THE BECOMINGCEO PODCAST:
Podcast for Female Entrepreneurs and Christian Entrepreneurs to help you improve your marketing and social media strategy so you can make more money.
Every week your host Kay Hillman is going to share tips and tricks about social media marketing, mindset, and sales strategy. You’ll learn how to start, grow, and scale a service based or coaching business – God’s way.
From how to create a solid foundation for starting your business to how to strategically plan the next 6-months of marketing for your business – we will cover all things marketing, attracting more clients, converting sales, and more.
Sis,it’s time for you to up-level your mindset, marketing, and sales.
In this space we show up as our authentic selves – that means embrace being part of a community where we are low-key ratchet and high key saved – OKAY!!!