Find out what season of entrepreneurship you are in by taking the Seasons of Entrepreneurship QUIZ!
Grab your notebook because this is going to be JUICY!
I love starting things off with a definition so I want to define what purposeful means.
Purposeful: having or showing determination or resolve. Intentional.
As a Purposeful CEO you are in a season of curiosity and new beginnings.
You’re probably feeling so many different emotions in this season:
- Excited about starting a business
- Have a lot of different ideas for what you can offer and how you can help others
- Overwhelmed with all the content out there telling you what you “should” be doing
- Curious as to how everyone is doing it
- A bit nervous to put yourself out there
- Not making any income/wanting to get your first client
- Feeling like the industry is saturated and like what I have to offer is inferior
- Struggling with authority building
Let’s talk about where you wanna be:
- Get your first client
- Make your first $1K (or your next $1K)
- Build out you signature framework and product
- Create content and community
Next steps for you:
- Be curious:
- Seek opportunities for more education
- Tune in and start learning your inner voice and what it feels like to be all in with a yes
- Choose 3 mentors and stick to implementing one strategy at a time
- This is the perfect time for you to join the BecomingCEO Society
- Identifying who is your ideal client
- Connecting 1:1 with your ideal client
- Prove your value through consistent content
- Generating case studies and reviews through your free content or paid content
- Connect with 1 ideal client every day
- Get on 1-3 sales calls a week or have 1-3 sales conversations
- Testing out one specific strategy that excites you and sticking to it for a period of time before moving to the next thing
I want to invite you to join me in a lifetime of commitment to growing alongside you in your business. I know exactly where you are and where you want to be and I’m committed to empowering you to step into your role as a CEO and create a business that supports the life you want.
The BecomingCEO Society is my Lifetime Group Coaching Experience that I would be honored to have you inside of. Inside you’ll have access to monthly trainings, bi-weekly group coaching, and so many bonuses in terms of content that will help you grow.
But honestly the Society is more than this. It is a community of powerful women who are determined to create businesses that don’t feel like a struggle. It’s where you can get support mentally, spiritually, and with your business. The Society is where you find your community.
One of my CEOs just started her business and using my content creation and launch strategies she was able to sell out her first physical product in a weekend!
Join the BecomingCEO Society!
I want to let you know that the BecomingCEO Society is officially open for new members! The Society is a Lifetime Group Coaching Experience. Inside you will find a strong community of women that you will feel fully supported in. In this space you will always have a coach cheering you on and helping you through the ups and downs of becoming a CEO. There are a ton of courses, workshops, modules, trainings, and materials for you to learn the things your need to support you in business. You will find your sisterhood here. Apply here: www.mrskayh.com/bceosociety to grab your spot!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
In this episode we are talking about the Purposeful CEO. As a Purposeful CEO you are in a season of curiosity and new beginnings. Listen close as I dive into:
- What you’re experiencing and feeling in this season
- Where you want to be and what goals to set in this season
- My advice and tangible next steps for you in this season
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- BecomingCEO Society
- Follow me on Instagram: @mrskayhillman
- Check out episode 119 about if your biz model or product suite support the life you want
MORE ABOUT THE BECOMINGCEO PODCAST:
Podcast for Female Entrepreneurs and Christian Entrepreneurs to help you improve your marketing and social media strategy so you can make more money.
Every week your host Kay Hillman is going to share tips and tricks about social media marketing, mindset, and sales strategy. You’ll learn how to start, grow, and scale a service based or coaching business – God’s way.
From how to create a solid foundation for starting your business to how to strategically plan the next 6-months of marketing for your business – we will cover all things marketing, attracting more clients, converting sales, and more.
Sis,it’s time for you to up-level your mindset, marketing, and sales.
In this space we show up as our authentic selves – that means embrace being part of a community where we are low-key ratchet and high key saved – OKAY!!!