Find out what season of entrepreneurship you are in by taking the Seasons of Entrepreneurship QUIZ!
Grab your notebook because this is going to be JUICY!
I love starting things off with a definition so I want to define what purposeful means.
Innovative: introducing new ideas; original and creative in thinking.
As a Innovative CEO you are in a season of big ideas, learning, and growth.
- In this stage its all about getting experience and gaining credibility
You’re probably feeling so many different emotions in this season:
- Excited about success and each new client but it feels hard
- Stressed about doing so many different things and not knowing where you need support
- Overwhelmed about doing all the things and not having help
- Want to go full time but not making full time income
- Need to be reminded that now isn’t the time to quit their day job
- Afraid to invest since you really aren’t making any money
- Fear of success which leads to perfectionism and procrastination
- Fear of failure when they get to experience some of that success
- Uncertain about offers and the value/price because there isn’t a lot of proof of concept
- Building authority slowly
- Creating a bunch of different offers just because everyone else is and trying to see what sticks
- Frustration when no one or very few people buy
Let’s talk about where you wanna be:
- Consistent $3K/mo
- Retainer clients
- Have a system/process for inquiries thats automated
- Actively growing audience of leads
- More confidence in my marketing and sales strategy
- Make content effortlessly that attracts the right type of people
Next steps for you:
- Choose 3 mentors and stick to implementing one strategy at a time
- This is the perfect time for you to join the BecomingCEO Society
- Set your intentions on how you want to show up in this season
- Have fun setting goals
- Dream about what your life could look like in 6 mo, and a year
- Open yourself to opportunities to receive
- Recognize what serves you and what doesn’t
- Have 3 conversations per week with ideal clients
- Create consistent content on one platform and figure out your lead generation strategy
- Have 1 sales conversation/week
- Focus on client experience so you can get reviews
- Reward yourself for your successes
Innovative CEO Win
One of my Innovative CEOs started her business late last year and in one year she’s been able to fine tune her product suite and figure out how she makes money. She does it by pitching clients. We have been mind-blown at how well she is able to convert clients that she pitches. She posts maybe once a week on Instagram, keeps her website up (because she’s a copywriter and web designer) and uses those two places as a portfolio for her expertise and then finds qualified leads and pitches them. Sis got booked quick and even landed a corporate client to the point that we are thinking about hiring some help!
I want to invite you to join me in a lifetime of commitment to growing alongside you in your business. I know exactly where you are and where you want to be and I’m committed to empowering you to step into your role as a CEO and create a business that supports the life you want.
The BecomingCEO Society is my Lifetime Group Coaching Experience that I would be honored to have you inside of. Inside you’ll have access to monthly trainings, bi-weekly group coaching, and so many bonuses in terms of content that will help you grow.
But honestly the Society is more than this. It is a community of powerful women who are determined to create businesses that don’t feel like a struggle. It’s where you can get support mentally, spiritually, and with your business. The Society is where you find your community.
One of my CEOs just started her business and using my content creation and launch strategies she was able to sell out her first physical product in a weekend!
Join the BecomingCEO Society!
I want to let you know that the BecomingCEO Society is officially open for new members! The Society is a Lifetime Group Coaching Experience. Inside you will find a strong community of women that you will feel fully supported in. In this space you will always have a coach cheering you on and helping you through the ups and downs of becoming a CEO. There are a ton of courses, workshops, modules, trainings, and materials for you to learn the things your need to support you in business. You will find your sisterhood here. Apply here: www.mrskayh.com/bceosociety to grab your spot!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
In this episode we are talking about the Innovative CEO. As an Innovative CEO you are in a season of big ideas, learning, and growth. Listen close as I dive into:
- What you’re experiencing and feeling in this season
- Where you want to be and what goals to set in this season
- My advice and tangible next steps for you in this season
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
MORE ABOUT THE BECOMINGCEO PODCAST:
Podcast for Female Entrepreneurs and Christian Entrepreneurs to help you improve your marketing and social media strategy so you can make more money.
Every week your host Kay Hillman is going to share tips and tricks about social media marketing, mindset, and sales strategy. You’ll learn how to start, grow, and scale a service based or coaching business – God’s way.
From how to create a solid foundation for starting your business to how to strategically plan the next 6-months of marketing for your business – we will cover all things marketing, attracting more clients, converting sales, and more.
Sis,it’s time for you to up-level your mindset, marketing, and sales.
In this space we show up as our authentic selves – that means embrace being part of a community where we are low-key ratchet and high key saved – OKAY!!!