Y’all in like 5 minutes it’s going to be September!
I am so excited that fall is right around the corner and my birthday is coming soon!
Ok well I have a few more months but who’s counting (I am..🤣).
Last month I did really well with my goals after sharing them on the world wide web (you’ll see on Friday how I did) so I am excited about sharing my September goals as well!
Like I said in August -> “this is a combination of my business, financial, and personal goals. I am a creative so I do a million and one things. Bear with me.”
- $2500 total in my business(es)
- Be “off” on one weekend night
- Wake Up at 7am (Monday-Friday)
- Exercise 2x/week
- 3 Blog posts/week on Mrs.KayH Lifestyle of a Creative
- Book 4 Portrait Clients
- Host an event for She’s a Creative
- Add 2 social media management or coaching clients with The Social Savvy Co
- Plan a Fall Themed Photoshoot
- Take Pictures Every Single Day
- Have 2K Listens on Podcast
- Have 15 Podcast Reviews
- Attend 4 networking/events
- Go on a mini vacation
- Share my mental health journey more
Do you guys want to see an income report? I have seen other people do it and I think I may play around with the idea of it so you guys can see where I get my money from and how I manage it. I also plan to pick up a couple side jobs… just because I like money!
What are your September goals? Leave them in the comments below!