It’s Fall y’all!
I love fall because the weather is super nice and the cool weather signals my birthday! (I start my countdown 2 months before lol)
Anyway, last month was a good month financially but overall my business was on hold because I was doing a million things all at one time!
This month I am planning to take a step back and bulk create!
As usual -> “this is a combination of my business, financial, and personal goals. I am a creative so I do a million and one things. Bear with me.”
- $3000 total in my business(es) ($500 more than last month)
- Be “off” on one night/week
- Wake Up by 7am (Monday-Friday)
- Exercise 3x/week
- Post weekly blog posts on She’s a Creative
- Post 2 blog posts on Moments with MK (photography website)
- Post on article on The Social Savvy Co (social media management agency)
- 3 Blog posts/week on Mrs.KayH Lifestyle of a Creative
- Book 6 Portrait Clients (2 more than last month)
- Work on workflows for my businesses
- Host an event for She’s a Creative
- Add 2 social media management or coaching clients with The Social Savvy C
- Grow She’s a Creative Facebook group to 500 members
- Have 3K Listens on Podcast
- Have 15 Podcast Reviews
- Start Cereal Chats on She’s a Creative (have at least 2)
Whew! Ok, so October has a lot but I plan to spend the beginning of the month bulk creating so I don’t get overwhelmed as the month progresses! I have a lot of work to do but I’m going to get it done!
What are your October goals? Leave them in the comments below!