November has been a blur! There were so many changes that took place from me taking on new clients, fine-tuning existing contracts, photography gigs, consolidating my businesses and soooo much more!
To be honest I didn’t keep track of my November goals at all! As of writing this, this will be my first time looking at my goals since I first wrote them.
Goals I accomplished are in bold!
November 2018 Goals:
- $3000 total revenue
- Post 3 blog posts/week on Mrs.KayH
- Create Workflows for my businesses
- Add 2 social media clients
- Grow She’s a Creative FB Group
- Have 4500 listens on the podcast
- Write clear goals for 2019
- Create mission statements and signature programs/packages
- Take a picture everyday either with my camera or phone
- Be “off” one night a week
- Exercise 3 times/week
I was going to go through and explain these goals but the truth is that I really had a million and one things going on in November and although I was extremely tired, it was an extremely productive month!
How did you do with your goals this month? Even if you didn’t “reach” them, how was your November overall?