Building a business takes time. Your marketing efforts won’t yield results overnight.
People always talk about consistency, but it’s true. In order to see results from a marketing plan you have to take action consistently and over a longer period of time in order to measure its success and see results.
Read on to learn how long it takes a marketing plan to work, and what you can do to help your business while you wait.
How long does it really take?
In all honesty, it takes at least 6 months to see your marketing efforts work and turn into increased engagement, qualified leads, and conversions (aka sales).
Can it happen faster?
Of course, but it’s going to require effort!
I want to share something that recently happened to me.
I made a sale with a new client who had been in my podcast funnel for NINE MONTHS.
I signed her on as a client without ever making a sales call and by just letting me marketing plan work the way it was supposed to work.
Feeling impatient? Here are 3 things to think about while you wait:
- Consistency is showing up – even when the result isn’t tangible.
- You don’t have to just wait! Get your backend and your business foundation in order while you’re waiting. This can look like: increasing your skills; doing market research to make sure you’re clear on your ideal client, messaging, and how you’re adding value; focusing on creating better offers that are more aligned for your audience; and tweaking and optimizing your backend.
- Try to focus and embrace the journey.
Don’t stress if you don’t see immediate results from your marketing plan. Focus on the journey and the things you can control, and let your marketing plan do its job.
Apply for the BecomingCEO Method if you want help creating an in-depth marketing plan that aligns with your goals and ideal client.
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- The 7 things you need to do to make sure you get an ROI in a coaching container.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The BecomingCEO Method
- Check out my last episode on A Message on Trust…
- Follow me on Instagram: @mrskayhillman
- Follow the podcast on Instagram: @becomingceo
MORE ABOUT THE BECOMINGCEO PODCAST:
Podcast for Female Entrepreneurs and Christian Entrepreneurs to help you improve your marketing and social media strategy so you can make more money.
Every week your host Kay Hillman is going to share tips and tricks about social media marketing, mindset, and sales strategy. You’ll learn how to start, grow, and scale a service based or coaching business – God’s way.
From how to create a solid foundation for starting your business to how to strategically plan the next 6-months of marketing for your business – we will cover all things marketing, attracting more clients, converting sales, and more.
Sis,it’s time for you to up-level your mindset, marketing, and sales.
In this space we show up as our authentic selves – that means embrace being part of a community where we are low-key ratchet and high key saved – OKAY!!!