Wow! It’s officially my birthday month and it’s the last month of 2018 so you KNOW I have to show out!
This month I have a longgg list of goals because I am wrapping up some projects AND setting goals and putting things in place to start 2019 STRONG!
I hope you guys use this month as a time of reflection.
Figure out what your priorities are and what you are going to let go of in the new year!
We have 31 days to finish this year strong!
Here are my goals for December!
As usual -> “this is a combination of my business, financial, and personal goals. I am a creative so I do a million and one things. Bear with me.”
- $3000 IN MY BUSINESS
- Wake up at 7AM (Monday-Friday)
- Send weekly emails
- Complete special project **
- Go over and fine tune 2019 goals
- Create and Schedule January Blog Posts
- Film and Schedule videos for January (Check out the Youtube channel here)
- Grow email list to 100
- Book 2 Photography events (Book Here)
- Book 6 Photo shoots (Book Here)
- Grow She’s a Creative Facebook Group to 550 members
- Hit 4.5K listens on the She’s a Creative Podcast
- Go live 3 times/week
- Plan and Schedule Jan + February Meet Ups
- Plan special event!
- TURN TF UP FOR MY BIRTHDAY
Ah! I am super excited about all these goals and I am ready to get to WERK!
What are your December goals? Leave them in the comments below!