Today’s episode is about 8 Things to outsource to make your business and life run smoothly!
Listen- it’s tough trying to raise kids, be a good friend, a bomb wife, and build a business
Make your life easier sis
Girllll my life has sincerely changed once I started outsourcing things in my personal life to support me in my business. Maybe you’re not in a position to hire a VA, copywriter, or other service provider – consider dipping your toes into outsourcing things in your personal life that will free up time and space to spend on your business (or with your family).
Also, outsourcing doesn’t have to cost. Consider enlisting the help of family members and friends to outsource tasks to!
8 Things you can outsource to make you business and life run smoothly (links lead to affiliate links):
- Grocery shopping – Instacart – Get $10 and Free Shipping, shipt, Amazon
- Laundry – happy nest ($25 credit using code: KDZNEWCY happynest.com)
- Cooking/meal prep
- Clothes Shopping – hire a personal stylist or use things like rent the runway, stitchfix
- Recurring tasks like emails, invoicing, appointment scheduling, etc- VA (Red Stapler Associates and for systems check out Qiana Solomon of The Virtual Key)
- Graphic design – time waster for most of us trying to get it perfect (Alicia Lawrence and Kendra Grant)
- Childcare – baby sitter, in home nanny, mommy morning out
Let’s get this SCHMONEY!